niedziela, 8 grudnia 2019

Wild Swan


Fot. by Tomasz Ertman


My heart says that
I can't stop loving you .!.
and shouts that I love you .!.
and will dies without you .!.

Oh my Darling God .!.
Oh my God .!.

Trzask
death
trzask

death
black
pac

Like a wild swan
jezioro samotności przemierzam
in the only one
muskając skrzydłami taflę wody
głaszcząc czule your body
na Tobie płynę .!.
choć nie wiem o tym
ani Ty i one nagle body .!.

Czary mary
hokus pokus
plum bum
w kosmiczny ul
i our ból

Płynę z Cię .!.
like a slave
on the wild river
like a snake wiję się
on wild winter fresh

Like a princess of swan
she want dance
with you all night
and death in your arms
when will be our end

Jump jump
baby
jump jump
with me
jump jump
to high sky
jump jump
to big raj
jump jump
to the sky
jump jump
to the paradise
jump jump
high
and say me
hot hi!
like a sweet cat
and never say me
sad goodbye .!.

Jump jump
baby
trzask trzask
maybe
plask plask
and be
my baby

with your
beau
ti
ful
crazy
soul
with your
love
full
she want
feel you
all your
beau
ti
ful
love

she want hear you
hear
bit your heart
she want hear
on my earth
in my art
she want hear you
how you feel her
she want hear
like you feel
she want feel
what you feel
she want feel
your big health
and strength
no your ill/desease
who you kill
she want feel
and hear
nim wykończymy
się my

And
she want swim
swim fast
przez wild las
with you

swim with me
swim fast
przez las nas
swim like a swan
swan one
only one
dance
on the wild river
in the dark forest
on a white wild river
in the fever ever stars
in the silent night
she want sailling
with you all night
on the dark sky
with a magic key
in her hair
swim
to our paradise
swim
to live in love forever
swim
with the darling God
together .!.

trzask
w taflę plask
i nie ma nas .!.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz